A light and characterful part-furnished two bedroom flat on the top floor of this popular and very attractive mansion block. The flat is presented in an excellent condition and offers in excess of 740 sq ft of accommodation including a large eat-in kitchen overlooking the communal garden, two double bedrooms, bathroom, reception room and access to a large shared garden and an off-street bike area. Available immediately.
Mark Mansions is situated in close proximity to all the cafés and amenities along the Askew Road, the excellent transport links and shopping facilities in Shepherd's Bush and the relaxing Ravenscourt Park.
• Modernised top floor flat
• in excess of 740 square feet
• Two double bedrooms
• Attractive period mansion block
• Eat-in kitchen
• Large communal garden
• Excellent condition throughout
• Close to Askew, Uxbridge and Goldhawk Roads
• Quiet street in between Shepherd's Bush and Chiswick
There are no referencing or contract fees applicable to tenants.